Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh yeah

I had to go back and check the last time I posted haha.

Thanksgiving was good too. Vic ended up taking Kami to Lima to meet his dad's side of the family, who live down south. I insisted on spending it with my mom as it was her first Thanksgiving without my stepdad. So Vic brought Kamaya to my mom's later that night. We went Black Friday shopping at 5 am which was a first for both of us (my mom and I). I normally had to work, so it was nice not having to. We got Vic and I's Christmas present which was a new TV :) :)

Also I graduated Dec 19th. I was so glad to walk across that stage. It's such a great feeling. I have a Master's degree! yaaaay :) I was sad that so many people couldn't come and share my excitement, but grateful for the ones that could! Now on the 9th I have my licensure exam, and should be a licensed school counselor in a couple months (gotta get th paperwork-not to mention the $$$ first).


Right now I'm looking for a job to tide me over til I can get a counseling job. That could be as soon as next school year, which I hope. BUT I don't want to stay in Toledo. I'm looking at jobs closer to Medina. I still haven't figured out the pros and cons completely and which would work out best for our family. Who knows at this point, but that is an option I will keep in mind. We might end up in that area, or a suburb here. I know I don't want to LIVE in Toledo, but I could live in a burb and still work in Toledo.

OK that's all!

1 comments:

the brissey bunch said...

If you move closer to Medina the kids could play together more! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space