My bows are officially at the consignment store. I hope they sell well so I can get a decent return on them. Naturally the store is taking a cut. They just opened about 20 days ago. Supposedly they are also going to promote my bows on their website. Fantastic. Hopefully things go well with that.
On the 9th I get my results from my licensure exam. I'm nervous. Why? Well the UT program has a 100% pass rate....no pressure right?? I don't want to be the one to break that record. Not that I'd want to fail it if they didn't have a 100% pass rate. You get the picture. then I have to send a small fortune along with some paperwork to the Ohio Dept of Education to get my actual license. But the good news is then I can interview. I hope there's something open around the Cleveland area....I think. I loved moving out of Medina when I was 17 and fresh out of high school. But I was a different person then. I wouldn't mind Medina or somewhere like it. But at the same time there's so much I'll be leaving behind.
Speaking of leaving things behind...We may have to bid farewell to Apple Tree (the girls' school) after this semester. 4 years almost at that school. It's just so expensive. But I love that place a ton. Sigh....
The other day Vic came home and I said "dada's home" to Kamaya and she started doing her speed crawl (is there a baby olympics???) and said "Dada" clear as day. And she's standing up unassisted for about 3-5 seconds at a time. That child will be walking soon. Scary.
Kyliana is doing well at her dance class. She really gets excited for tapping and using pom poms. Cheerleading in her future maybe? Her class at school has a talent show coming up on the 17th. I told her she should do one of her recital dances. She'll probably get shy and freeze up. That's so typical of her. Her recital is June 13th. That will be so cute.
Now we're having issues with this party date. There's 9 kids in her class born in March, so we're planning around all of those birthday parties too. Sucks. I was thinking April 3rd, but that's the day before Easter, so probably the week after that. Blah. We're definitely doing one for family and friends at my mom's on the 27th of March. Be there ;)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
100% pass rate?!?! Wow!! I'm sure you passed, girl.
Congrats on the bows, too!! That's awesome! I was browsing the website earlier. :)
Can't believe Kami will be walking soon already! And Ky is going to be in a recital? How adorable will that be!! Love you, girl! :D
P.S. I always read your posts. ;)
Oh that's great that you are having a party in Medina too! I definately didn't want to miss Kamaya's 1st bday and I've been to all but one of Ky's and that one only due to bad weather! I hope you can find a job soon and that the bow businees at the store takes off! :)
Post a Comment