Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BIG big girl bed

Kyliana started sleeping in her new twin bed on saturday night. So far it's going great. Before she was coming into our room in the middle of the night and daddy would put her in bed with us. I'd normally sleep right through it until I got a nice kick in my back, at which time I would be too tired to do anything but push her closer to Vic haha!

She has been a little ill, though I'm not going to complain. Ky is a pretty healthy girl and didn't have to miss school for anything major in her (almost) 3 years. Usually it was a viral rash and she could return once the dr confirmed it. She had pinkeye once. The last time I had to take her out of school was Oct of 2007 when she got Hand, Foot and Mouth disease and it was only because she can't be there with a fever. Anyhow, Monday about 30 minutes after dropping her off they called me and said she had a fever. Not surprised. Only 4 kids (out of 10) were there Friday because the others were sick. Fortunately all Ky got was a fever and a yucky cough. But she's doing fine for the most part.

Today was a tad stressful. I woke up at 7 am to get ready for internship and school was cancelled, so day #3 of no internship (that's both good and bad). Today was supposed to be my last day at the middle school and monday I'm starting at a high school...slightly scared of that! Anyhow, I told Vic and shut off the alarm. I ended up getting to sleep in until 9:45!! I decided that because ALL the schools in the area were cancelled except for UT and BG (who later cancelled some classes) that I was NOT in the mood to drive Ky all the way to school and then have to go back and get her. So I called her off. As much as I could've used the entire day to myself, I did not want to drive in all that snow. Vic's grandfather's viewing was tonight, so he had to make it to Lima. 75 was closed for quite some time in Findlay, both North and South bound. They got even more snow than we did. He waited to go until later and made it safely, thank God. The funeral is tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow at 3 is my checkup and lovely glucose test. Vic was sad because he's going to miss the appointment. It's not a big deal to me because I went through the entire 1st pregnancy without anybody even caring to come to my appointments. Plus this one is going to be crappy because of having to wait an hour to get my blood drawn. But Vic called himself a deadbeat, which I hope was just a joke because he's never missed an appointment yet-including the pg test to verify. He even hung out for the pelvic exam! Anyhow, I'll have to update tomorrow or sometime after with the stats. Hopefully the weigh-in doesn't upset me like it did last time haha. My scale here is telling me I gained 1.5lbs in the last 3 weeks, so that's not bad. Hopefully theirs says the same! I'll be starting to go every 2 weeks now that I'm in trimester #3. Home stretch!! Hopefully that makes time fly. I think once I hit the end of February it should go by faster.

Mom seems to be having fun planning this diaper party thing. I hope people come to it, I just want to have fun with family and friends :) I'm also getting excited about planning Ky's first "friends" birthday party. She is too. She keeps telling me, while riding her bike, that she's going to her birthday party. So cute.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space