Saturday, January 10, 2009

My ribs!

Ok so this yet-to-be-named child is doing some crazy stuff inside me. She hardly stops moving ever! I'm thinking she's stretching out and punching/kicking me in my ribs and also in my lower left abdomen by my hips. That's gotta be it. I know she's not likely to be as tall as Kyliana who is 38 freakin inches tall already! Wowza. I wonder if she'll have hair like Ky's or if it will be more coarse. Speaking of Ky's hair, something needs to be done with it! Her hair is so thick and I'm noticing it getting a LOT more tangled between baths (we typically only brush her hair after baths because it's easier when wet). Will baby #2 have more color than Ky? So many unknowns!

We got 10" of snow between yesterday afternoon and this afternoon. So Ky went outside and played for a bit while I snapped some pics.

I think this spring is going to be super busy. Vic's mom wants to throw me a baby shower! I didn't get any shower with Ky, so I'm excited. She asked if I want it in February or March, and that it has to be on a Saturday. She'll probably have it in Lima and a bunch of people I don't know well will be there. Good thing Vic plans to go too because it's all his family! There's no way I could have one giant shower with both the family there because we're all scattered over Ohio. I have family/friends in the Akron, Medina, Cleveland, Wellington, Sandusky and Toledo areas and Vic has family in Lima and Ft. Wayne areas. His family won't travel to mine and vice versa, so looks like we'll be the ones travelling! Anywho I will probably have Ky's b-day party on her birthday at my mom's house and hope that family and friends will come. So that's the first weekend of March. I also wanted to do a party here in Toledo for her daycare friends, which I'd do the following weekend. So that would leave the weekend after that for a baby shower I suppose. HOWEVER, my mom and I discussed having a diaper party at her place for my side of the family since I have baby stuff already and don't need a ton....but you can never have too many diapers, right?! OH and Vic's mom is getting us the crib! I had a very old crib given to me with Ky and it was not in great condition, so I gave it away. It'll be nice to have a 4-in-1 crib that we can keep for a LONG time. If my dad ever brings his happy heiny out here, Ky can have her new big girl bed and we can get rid of the crap toddler bed she has. Ok back to the topic....

So the way I see it, that's all the weekends in March. Plus I know one of Ky's daycare friends plans to have a birthday party for her daughter who was born on the 29th. Then April...well I don't want to be traveling much in April. I had Ky at 37.5 weeks, so you just never know. Though, my mom is having Easter at her house this year. I want to go, but I don't want to be 90 miles away from my hospital. Though I'm pretty sure I could make it there without a problem, I don't think I'd want to be in the car if I was in pain. Plus they say consecutive labors are faster than the 1st. With Ky coming in 8 hours, I'm not risking it. I feel bad but I think we have to miss Easter at G-ma's this year. Vic's birthday is the 19th April and baby is due April 22. Whew! Guess I need to relax every weekend until then haha! Oh and sometime in there my work is throwing me a small shower. It'll only be like 7 women there, so it's nothing big. I'm glad I actually get a shower :)

Speaking of Ky's b-day party...I'm not sure on a theme. Her 1st b-day was princess, her 2nd was Backyardigans (though nobody came due to weather so we have unblown balloons and like-new decorations), but she's wanting a Dora party. She got like Dora everything for Christmas, so I'm all Dora'd out, but if that's what she wants...

So right now I'm in the process of organizing my photobucket account and putting all the Kyliana pictures in a single folder for each year. Much easier that way. I'm also uploading all the pics for scrapbooks onto walmart.com so I can get them printed out and get started. I'm way behind and could be doing this stuff instead of being so lazy!

Ok I'm done for now! Back to organizing pictures :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space