Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I feel like people let me down a lot. I guess I thought people at my job would fight to keep me there. It's rather disappointing. Nobody cares that I got let go. In fact, two of the fulltimers were trying to justify my former boss' decision by saying it's probably because I leave in December (if I graduate, which may not happen now because my internship isn't working out right either). I guess you'd think it'd be better to have a GOOD worker whom you'll have to replace in December, rather than someone who just texts and talks on their phone all day at work. WTF! I don't know why I ever think people are my friends. It's constant let-downs. No wonder my social life is non-existant.

If you haven't figured out by now...I haven't found a job either. Nor an internship :( ARGH

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space