Monday, April 27, 2009

Stressful

I feel like I've got so much to do and can't get anything done. Kamaya is such a strange eater...she'll eat a little bit and then want more an hour and a half later..but really it's like an hour later because she eats so slowly. I can't seem to keep her eating more each feeding and then going longer between feedings. So this is why I can't get stuff done. I did, however, manage to get her to nap long enough to get a shower in...After which I had to use the bathroom. As soon as I sat on the toilet she started screaming to eat. Well it took me a few minutes but I finally was done, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and ran to get Kamaya...seconds later I hear water splashing on the floor. Damn! the toilet overflowed. This morning I woke up and saw Vic making a weird face while looking in the bathroom. He said there was water on the floor for some reason...well apparently Ky must've been playing with the toilet paper or something cuz it was clogged.

I had to run and plunge the toilet and just left the toilet water on the floor while Kami "ate" (she wasn't really eating, just sucking). I soaked up the water with about 4 towels in addition to the bathroom rug. THEN one of the hooks holding up Ky's bag of toys in the shower fell off. Blah. I just left it there. I know it's not THAT bad, but this seems to be how my days go. I planned to do some cleaning, finishing up birth announcements, filling in/finishing baby books (Ky's goes up to 3, so I have to finish filling hers out) and only did a little bit of what I wanted.

To top it off, I got the mail and there was a card from my mom. She picked out the card that she knew would make me cry the most. I'm not sensitive or emotional, but it was about growing up and becoming an adult...and there was a check in it from Patrick's life insurance policy. She was saying he would've wanted me to have that, loved me and would've done anything for me. :( I miss him and regret not becoming closer to him. He was way too young :( And he didn't get to meet Kamaya. He loved Ky so much and I know he would love Kamaya just the same.


Ok I need a break now!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space