Sunday, June 14, 2009

I pretty much don't like people

Maybe I'm dealing with PPD and the Zoloft is no longer doing the job...but I just cannot stand people anymore.

I have to say I'm a pretty giving person. I love to buy gifts and give them to people. There becomes a fine line between gratitude for those gifts and taking advantage of my kindess. Not that I really expect that I should get anything back other than a thank-you...but after people claim that they're going to give you a gift for your child after you pretty much went all out for theirs, it's kind of annoying...don't you think? Or some people just expect you to go to their shower and buy gifts for their child, but when it was your turn for your shower, they don't come and don't get a gift. And on top of it...to think that this is the second child that this has happened with. Yeah, annoying. Whatev though.

Secondly, people get on my damn nerves!!! I just cannot stand when people think they know everything. Some people have done it all and know it all...right? Wrong! If you knew it all you'd know I don't give a damn what you think. People who tell me to just let my baby cry...this child is 2 months old, why would I sit her in a bouncy chair and have her fuss and cry for an hour while I get some walking in? Kyliana can play in the basement, that's not a problem, but Kamaya won't do anything for an hour to let me get some exercise in. I didn't think strapping her on in the snugli and walking on the treadmill was anymore dangerous as strapping her on and walking down the sidewalk...This is toledo people, they can't afford to fix uneven sidewalks...half our street doesn't even have sidewalks and the streets are awful. So I guess I should trash the snugli right? Because it's unsafe, I might fall and crush my child with my fat ass....The same should go for all moms who use snuglis or bjorns....or even slings for that matter...right? Everyone get rid of those dangerous contraptions!!! Kiss my ass!

Then there's those mom's who would NEVER do thisorthat to their child! Gasp! It's child abuse if you put DEET on your child because there's pesticides in it. OMG! You're a terrible parent for using what the CDC and AAP recommend using on your child-in the proper ways. WTF ever! Let's not get started on vaccinations...you know us parents who vaccinate DON'T do ANY research at all. We make sure to ask for vaccinations with mercury in them because EVERYONE KNOWS that thimerosal-containing vaccines cause Autism....right? Except that every study done has shown there is no direct correlation between the two. And that I'd rather protect my child from the diseases that your child could catch and give to mine because you want to choose not to vaccinate your child on some unsupported theory you have. Please. Don't get mad when there's an outbreak of something you thought was nonexistant because some child went overseas and caught it and brought it back here to give to all unvaccinated children and adults in his/her presence. But don't tell me that I'm wrong for my choices---EDUCATED choices just like you claim yours to be. SHUUUUUTTTTTUP!!!!!!

I love the first time preggos who know everything too. They're my fave. Why ask for advice if you don't care to hear it anyways?

SHIT! I need some stronger medication. I get anger issues with my depression and I swear it's tripled in the past 2 weeks. It's gotta be PPD. I am getting annoyed by Kamaya even and she didn't do anything to me. I'm just pissed off and for no good reason. Life isn't any worse than it was a month ago. It's gotta be PPD. Plus I was doing so well with not cussing and now I'm terrible.

Tomorrow I'm going back to work. I'm not dreading work, I just am dreading leaving Kamaya. It's so much different than it was with Ky. But that's not part of my rant so I'll save that for another post.

I apologize in advance if I've offended anybody....but if you feel guilty (which you probably shouldn't because the people I'm venting about don't read this) then it might be wise to worry less about what other people do and don't try to push your opinions on others! And reevaluate yourself too....

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE this post. I'm so sorry you're angry with everyone and having more problems, but I agree with everything you wrote in here! People are SO dumb, especially other moms! I hate when people don't vaccinate their kids! It's like really? Thanks for sharing your diseases with my kid. Gah.

Tiffany said...

Haha, I hope the first time pregnant thing isn't about me!! I value advice, I just hate the people who DO already have kids and think they know it all, LOL!! (totally don't mean you girl!) Some people are just busybodies and get in everyone's business! I know you feel me on that!

The K mama said...

No Tiff, def not about you. It was mostly a vent about people on this pregnancy/mom forum I'm on. I try not to give advice, but if someone asks for it and then ignores it...well that's just annoying haha! I have 2 kids and don't think I know very much about kids Haha!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who find people so incredibly annoying!! Guess that's why I get along with you girls ;)

Tiffany said...

Hahaha, I can totally understand. I love you girl!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space