So I'm pretty proud of myself on how I'm doing with this diet/exercise thing. It's only week one, but I haven't complained about hating it. It's not really a diet, just counting calories. Any other time I'd complain about starving and such. Anyhow, I'm making a list of rewards. I'm going to reward myself/vic is going to reward me for every 5lbs lost. That way it'll keep me on track better. So here it is:
5lbs lost-new shoes
10lbs lost-new tattoo (finally!!)
15lbs lost-new clothes
20 lbs lost-???
23 (my goal)-A couple's spa day at the Kalahari (this has to be verified with my mom so someone can watch the kiddos).
My first weigh-in will be monday and I hope the #s on the scale don't completely discourage me. I do have the birth control pills that may or may not hinder my weight loss, not to mention the stress. But I have been eating well and exercising regularly so I should have some good news, I hope. I'd love to lose 2lbs/week, but we'll see what happens!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay! Good for you! I wish things like that motivated me. I really want to lose weight before I get pregnant again, but that just doesn't seem to do it for me. I really want to get another tattoo, also, but that's not working, either. Maybe one day I won't be so fat....
What tat are you gonna get??
Post a Comment