So I'm trying to get back in shape. I know I've talked about this a ton, but now I'm finally doing it. I started Monday, June 1st. So far I'm doing well. I'm sticking to the exercising, counting calories and I'm actually getting less calories than I should. So now I can allow myself to eat more because I HAVE to so my body doesn't go into starvation mode and slow down my metabolism.
I'm using a site called myfitnesspal.com...there was another one I signed up for fitday.com but you pretty much had to enter all the nutrition info for all the foods you ate. Sorry folks, I haven't got that kind of time. Myfitnesspal has tons of stuff in there already. I've never searched for something and had it not be there. It's taking a lot out of me to not weigh myself, but I have to limit it to once weekly. Vic claimed he was going to take the scale from me haha!
I've also decided to reward myself for every 5 lbs I lose. The first 5 Vic is rewarding me with new shoes. I'm unsure about the next 5, but once I lose 15 I'm going to buy some new clothes. I want new clothes now, but I figure after losing 15 lbs, I'll be closer to my goal weight so closer to the size I'll be once I reach it. Vic got me a gift card for Dots (LOVE THAT PLACE!!!) so I'll be using that then. Perhaps after 10 lbs I'll use the rest of my gc to my salon and get me a massage since I'm letting my hair grow out after this. My weight loss goal is 23lbs. I might say 25 to make it a more solid number. This way I should hopefully still have the curves I want but also not have the curves I don't want. Unfortunately I think I'll lose the tiny bit of growth my boobs have had now...but that's ok! I can't wait to be happy with my body again :)
My wonderful boyfriend is paying for me to take this strip aerobics/pole dancing class. I'm excited. It's clear across town, but it'll be worth it. There's a preview class on the 15th that I'll be going to to make sure I want to take the class (which I don't doubt that I will) and then the class is 4 weeks, 3 days a week. I can go as many times I want to in those 4 weeks, so hopefully I'll make it to all the classes! Fortunately Vic is also doing this with me, so that makes it easier.
I was just at the grocery store, which is right by all the restaurants and I wanted McDonald's or Rally's so bad....but I know I would have felt so guilty afterwards. I'm going downstairs to make me a salad!!!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment