So I've been trying to weigh the pros and cons of moving out of Toledo and closer to Medina. Not necessarily in Medina, but somewhere on that side of Ohio.
Pros:
-I'll be closer to my mom, who has a room for the girls in her new house
-Get further away from SD and his family
-Move closer to friends
-Getting out of this craphole known as Toledo
-Having babysitters!
Cons
-Unfamiliarity with resources, areas. This is a big one for me. Toledo has a ton of resources for moms, school counselors, etc.
-Further away from friends, Vic's family, etc
-Taking the girls out of Apple Tree, I really LOVE their daycare. Kyliana has made so many friends that she could potentially grow up with.
-Vic having to move away from the Tennis community and having to start over in a new place
I may have to add more as I think of them. This is a very hard decision for me. Change blows, and it won't just be change for me, but for Vic, Ky and Kami also.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a really hard decision to make. I want to move back to Ohio SO bad. I hate it here! I have no friends that care about me and almost every friend I have from high school has babies now, so hello?! perfect!!!
Everyone here sucks. They're not nice and they never call me. Adam was gone for four days and ya know how many phone calls I got to see how I was doing or if I wanted to hang out? Yeah, that's right. None.
Sorry, enough complaining about me. If you do move closer to Medina, it'll just give me another reason for my pros list of moving back there. I don't want to live in Medina either, but somewhere near there. And babysitters...I'm all about that! I've got none out here! And I'd totally take your babes for you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment