Tuesday, July 14, 2009

pole dancing

is awesome. I'm loving this pole fitness class. It's really working muscles that I may not have ever worked before haha. Seriously, I might come out of there sore and bruised, but I'm OK with that. My goal is to be able to climb the pole. Granted I have 10 less lbs to get up the pole, but I actually made it one more step up on Tuesdays class than in the intro class. I'm proud of myself :) Vic said he's going to set money aside from every paycheck to buy a pole for me to practice with at home haha. Those things are expensive!!!

There are some girls who went through one of the full beginner sessions before and they did some moves last class. Can you say jealous?! I want to do that stuff. The class is Tues, Thurs and Sat, but she just added a Wednesday class starting next week. So, I might as well get Vic's moneys worth and go to all of them, right?! I think I'll continue into the fall and do a full 7 week session as well :) Love it!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's so awesome that you love it so much! It sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could do it with you. :(

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space