Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I dunno

I feel like I should be writing a blog, but I don't know what to write about! Any suggestions? Haha.

I almost made it up the pole on Saturday. It's about 11-12 feet tall and I almost made it. I was like 2 feet from the top. It's very hard...looks easy but is hard as hell!

OH, I was recently informed that the last week of my pole fitness class is "dress up" week!!! :shock: Ummm, I'm full of stretchmarks and cellulite, I have no idea what I could wear. We are supposed to dress "sexy". But at the same time will be climbing poles so I can't wear a skirt or something without some spankies or whatever the hell those things are called underneath. Vic has been looking online for me. If I didn't have stretchmarks it'd be less of an issue for me. I don't look bad for just having a baby 3 months ago, but the stretchmarks still aren't pretty! So I have to cover my stomach and the top half of my big ol pale thighs. Some of the girls in the intermediate level were saying that the thigh-high boots help you grip on the pole when you're doing some of the airborne moves. Ahhh I'm scared haha! Vic is taking me to a stripper clothing store tomorrow after I get off haha. I'm quite certain it's for his own eyes not just for my pole fitness class. Probably the same reason he's talking about buying me a pole. I love love love this pole fitness class, but am terrified of trying to find and feel sexy in stripper clothes. Of course, you don't have to dress up if you don't want...but I don't want to be a stick in the mud! OK, that is all!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

You're so damn cute Ash.
I'm sure you look soooo much better than what you give yourself credit for. I've got a nice hanging gut, so don't worry.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space