I got Ky's pictures taken "professionally" at walmart when she was a month old. Then not again until she was 6 months old. That's when I got a job at Picture People. So she got 6 mo pics, 2 rounds of Halloween/Fall Pics, 2 rounds of Christmas pics (she was sick the first time), Valentine's pics and then 1st birthday pics. Then Picture People closed. I moved on to Portrait Innovations for Easter pics and then Christmas pics. Since then it's just birthday and Christmas pictures. She's a toddler now so her looks don't change as much as often.
So now I'm thinking I have to make up for this with Kamaya too. So, I think I will do every 3 months for her first year and a half or so. The exception will be Christmas, which will come a month earlier than the 3 mos, then 1st birthday pics will be April, so there will be a little over 3 months between those.
Problem is, I don't get 50% off pictures anymore because I'm not getting them taken at my job at a photo studio. And Portrait Innovations doesn't have the option to put 12 photos on one page like I did with Ky's. Sigh.
I told Vic that's the one thing I couldn't go cheap for if/when we get married. I love photos, taking them, having them, scrapbooking them, etc. I just love pictures. Perhaps they help make up for my terrible memory! It's like an obsession though. I want pictures. So now making an appt is on my to-do list. Perhaps I should schedule that for Saturday?
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah! Do it on Saturday!!! I totally know what you mean about loving pictures!! I love them, too, but I always have a hard time trying to figure out which ones to get and where to hang them all. Plus I'm too lazy to ever actually get frames for all of them anyway. HAHA!
Post a Comment