Sunday, July 5, 2009

So much to blog about...

...but so little time. It's 1am here and I have to work at 9am. Fortunately though, tomorrow I won't have to do the PM mail route at work, I'll be leaving early to go to get some different meds (hopefully). My anxiety is getting worse and I think I have PPD, but the Zoloft is supressing it a little. I'm not pregnant anymore, so we should be safe to try something new! I have anger issues brought out by my depression and they have gotten worse. Like ZERO patience worse. I want to enjoy my children while they're this little.

I plan to blog some more tomorrow. I'm uploading pictures to my photobucket right now. I have a freakin ton from this weekend. While I'm waiting, I'll talk about my weekend. Friday Vic didn't work til 2:30. I didn't have work and daycare/school was closed. So we hung out at home that day. We did a small bit of shopping that evening. Saturday we did some last minute things. Then we got ready and went downtown to the river (maumee river). Vic and I started going in July of 05...shortly before I found out I was pregnant with Kyliana. Back then we were just friends. Now we've carried on this tradition for the 5th time! It's gonna be crazy if we move, we'll have to start all over!
Anyhow, we went down there early so we could go to the little festival. They advertised a family fun place and we'd never been on that side of the river. So we decided it was too much to walk all the way around to the bridge, and we weren't going to pay to park, then drive to the other side and pay again to park...so we took a water taxi. First time ever in my nearly 7 years of being here that I was on the Maumee river, crazy! Kyliana and Kamaya both had their first boat ride. It wasn't a long one, but we got round-trip tickets and off we went. Kamaya got freaked out about the boat's high-pitched horn, but they were both fine. On the other side we found a bouncy place, balloon animals and face-painting...all of which Ky did. She got fireworks on her cheek and a ladybug balloon bracelet (which I also had to get one, but I drew the line at the face painting...I did that before I left the house haha).

So back to the water taxi we went. We got smart this year and brought Ky's potty with us...no more port-a-potty lines for us. We had reservations at Zia's which is authentic Italian at 7pm. YUM. Always go there for the 4th!! Then we got our blankets and found our spot to watch the fireworks. Toledo has good fireworks shows. We were quite early so we hung out on the blanket doing sparklers, snakes, and lighting up our glow necklaces and bracelets. Once the fireworks started Vic covered Kami's ears with a blanket and his hands. So LOVED watching them. And Ky always does. It was a great night.

Then today, SD was supposed to get Ky...think he did? You're right, he didn't...and didn't even have the common courtesy to call, color me surprised :rolleyes: So we decided that our kitchenette thingy needed some reorganization and bought another shelf. We don't have a pantry so we put shelves in the kitchenette and put our food on there. BOY does it look better already! I'm not done, but will be soon :). I love feeling orgainzed. Now on to the basement... :(

Some funny things Ky said this weekend "everything in the world is broken" and "You're giving me a monopolis (after I told her she's giving me a mental illness)" haha. I love my kid, she's too smart!

OK pics are done uploading. Check back later today, there should be more postS (yes, plural) in here!!! Along with pics!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space